Driver Assistant are responsible for all tasks with the exception of driving,
The main purpose of the position is to do the overall assistant driver functions.
Key Performance Areas
• Help drivers to deliver products or equipment to customers and clients
• Loading and unloading stock
• Interact with customers with enquiries
• Filling out paperwork and record deliveries logs
• Help driver to navigate to each destination on schedule
• Report problems to Supervisor or senior staff member and help resolve the problem
• Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route and keep track of schedules
• Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient fuel and are always ready for use
• Liaising with the main office team to notify the driver of any changes to daily routes
• Code 10 drivers license
• 2 -3 years experience as a Driver assistant
• Proficiency using GPS devices
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Good verbal communication
• Pay attention to detail
Candidates are requested to forward their comprehensive curriculum vitae to the Hr Department.
Email address: email@example.com
For enquiries contact: +27726587763(Thembelani)
If you haven't heard anything from us after 2weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.