R10000 to R14000
Gauteng, South Africa
Grade 12 / N4 (Matric)
Jul 18, 2019
Job Posting Date:
Mar 18, 2019
Duties & Responsibilities
• Answering incoming calls on Cisco Console and transferring to relevant person.
• Taking down of correct messages and ensuring message is delivered to relevant person.
• Attend to guests/client arrival.
• Inform Host of guest/client arrival.
• Assist with reservations on line booking via Sharepoint.
• Obtain catering quotes when requested by Meeting Hosts.
• Assist with meeting room set-up if and when required.
• Be able to liaise with people on all levels.
• Collate monthly visitor stats for inclusion in report to SHE Department.
• Maintain reception/waiting area and working station in a professional and clean manner at all times.
• Be vigilant and security conscious at all times.
• Report any reception or other issues to Office Manager.
• Ensure correct details are reflected on the Console regarding employees.
• Update monthly motor vehicle registration list of employees.
• Ensure all equipment in Reception is functional (i.e. TV, Access control on doors, switchboard, electrical supply, writing pens, etc.).
• Report any non-functional equipment to relevant parties.
• Ensure guests/clients complete the visitors register upon entering offices and such slip is returned to Reception upon departure.
• Collate visitors slip with slip in visitors register to ensure all slips for the day were returned.
• Ensure visitors slip received from the Office Park is stamped before visitor leaves the office.
• Assist with general queries where applicable.
• Ensure Meeting request form is printed daily and handed over to Meeting coordinator.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Switchboard Operator and in a Corporate Reception environment.
• Computer literate in MS Office.
• Neat, professional and a pleasant disposition – fit into a corporate environment.
• Communication skills.
• Team Player.
• Customer service.