Perform relevant designation responsibilities within level of competency
• Working knowledge of power station COP's and SOP's applicable to area of responsibility
• Compliance with all safety regulations as set out in the power station policies
• Conduct risk assessment for all jobs and ensure that all tasks are executed safely
Clean works area after the completion of a job.
Ensure that your tools and equipment used are kept clean and in serviceable condition. 'Return all special tools and rigging equipment to the stores.
• National Senior Certificate with a Trade Certificate
• At least 2years Post-Trade' experience in a similar designation
• At least 2 years' experience in a power station environment
Knowledge / Competencies /Abilities:
• The ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
• Candidates must have a valid driver's license
• Must be able to read and write in English
• Must be medically fit and pass a medical examination as required from the designated power station
Applicants are requested to forward a comprehensive updated CV, certified ID copy and copies of all qualifications to the recruitment section of (Eskom) Lethabo Power Station: email@example.com
please quote the reference number when you send your cv
Closing date: 07 February 2020
Ref no. Hrm/9972/20
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.